Alessandro Maccelli, Ph.D.
ORCID ID: 0000-0003-2725-1961
- 2004 – 2009: Scientific High school in Rome, Italy
- 2009 – 2015: Master degree – University of Rome "Sapienza", Faculty of Pharmacy and Medicine, Department of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Thechnology, field of study: High Resolution Mass spectrometry diploma thesis: Interaction between ferric heme and azole antifungals: a mass spectrometric study, supervisor: Prof. Maria Elisa Crestoni
- 2015 - 2016: Post-Graduated Course at Lead Discovery Siena, under the supervision of Prof. Maurizio Botta and co-supervision of Ph. D. Diego Fiorucci. Tile of the thesis "Candida Albicans: A computational approach to overcome antifungal resistance"
- 2016 – 2019: Ph.D. degree – University of Rome "Sapienza", Pharmacy and Medicine, Department of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Thechnology, field of study: Untargeted Metabolomics, Bioinorganic Chemistry. Supervisor: prof. Maria Elisa Crestoni
- 2019 – 2021: Postdoc at the University of Rome, Faculty of Pharmacy and Medicine, Department of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Thechnology
- 2021 – now: Postdoc at the University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry
- Postdoc at the Department of Analytical Chemistry, University of Pardubice
- Development of HPLC-MS methods aimed at the characterization of low-abundant lipids in human plasma.
- Awarded for Best Oral Presentation at 8th MS J-DAY (1st Online Edition, 7th July 2020)
- 10 papers in international journals, author of 8 lectures at national and international conferences, 8 posters at international and national conferences.
- H-index 4.
Foreign Research stays
- January - July 2020: Internship at the University of Lisbon, Faculty of Science, in the reasearch group of prof. Carlos Cordeiro