- 2011 – 2015: High School in Presheva.
- 2015 – 2018: Bachelor’s Degree – University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”, Faculty of Mathematical and Natural Sciences, Department of Chemistry, Republic of Kosovo; Field of Study: Sensor Chemistry, Diploma Thesis: Electrochemical determination of Ranitidine in pharmaceutical products, Supervisor: Liridon Berisha, Ph.D.
- 2018 – 2019: Diploma Certificate, Center for Sustainable Energy, University of Pristina "Hasan Pristina", Republic of Kosovo; University of Arizona, USA.
- 2020 – 2021: Developer Certification for Data Analysis with Python, https://www.freecodecamp.org/certification/fcc9a31cf9a-446f-44a7-8cd8-d21bee300312/data-analysis-with-python-v7.
- 2019 – 2022: Master’s Degree – University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”, Faculty of Mathematical and Natural Sciences, Department of Chemistry, Republic of Kosovo; Keele University, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland; Field of Study: Optical Sensors, Diploma Thesis: Utilization of digital colorimetry for measuring plant nutrient species in water and soil, Supervisors: Aleksandar Radu Ph.D, Tahir Arbneshi Ph.D.
- 2022 – now: Ph.D. degree – University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry, field of study: Analytical Chemistry, supervisor: prof. Ing. Michal Holčapek, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. student.
- Lipidomic analysis using electrospray ionization mass spectrometry coupled with separation techniques.
- Best poster award at the 43rd Annual British Zeolite Association meeting, Durham University, UK.
- 2- times Distinguished Student award from Department of Chemistry, University of Prishtina, Republic of Kosovo.
- Co-author of 1 paper in peer-reviewed journal, 5 posters at international conferences and 3-chapter translation in a Physical Chemistry book for university students.