- International Symposium on High Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques will be organized in Prague, June 18 - 23, 2017.
- is available here for possible free download.
Key recently published papers of mass spectrometry group:
- J. Chromatogr. B 1000 (2015) 14-21. Lipidomic differentiation of human kidney tumor and surrounding normal tissues using HILIC-HPLC/ESI-MS and multivariate data analysis.
- Anal. Chem. 87 (2015) 7187-7195. High-Throughput and Comprehensive Lipidomic Analysis Using Ultrahigh-Performance Supercritical Fluid Chromatography−Mass Spectrometry
- J. Chromatogr. B 1000 (2015) 14-21. Lipidomic differentiation between human kidney tumors and surrounding normal tissues using HILIC-HPLC/ESI–MS andmultivariate data analysis
- Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 407 (2015) 5033-5043. Continuous comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography–electrospray ionization mass spectrometry of complex lipidomic samples
- Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 406 (2014) 4601-4610. Distribution study of atorvastatin and its metabolites in rat tissues using combined information from UHPLC/MS and MALDI-Orbitrap-MS imaging
- Anal. Chem. 85 (2013) 1852 - Characterization of Triacylglycerol Enantiomers Using Chiral HPLC/APCI-MS and Synthesis of Enantiomeric Triacylglycerols, Supplementary information
- J. Chromatogr. A 1259 (2012) 3 - Recent developments in liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry and related techniques