NEW POSITION FOR POSTDOC OR EXPERIENCES PhD STUDENT(January - June 2018)
PERMANENT CALL FOR PhD STUDENTS
KEY RECENTLY PUBLISHED PAPERS
- Anal. Chem. 89 (2017) 12425–12432.Identification of Gangliosides in Biological Samples Using Hydrophilic Interaction Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry.
- J. Chromatogr. A 1525 (2017) 96-108. Comparison of Liquid Chromatography, Supercritical Fluid Chromatography and Direct-Infusion Mass Spectrometry Methods for Lipidomic Analysis.
- J. Chromatogr. A 1511 (2017) 107-121. Analysis of oxylipins in human plasma: comparison of ultrahigh-performance liquid chromatography and ultrahigh-performance supercritical fluid chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry.
- J. Amer. Mass Spectrom. Soc. 28 (2017) 1562-1574. MALDI Orbitrap Mass Spectrometry Profiling of Dysregulated Sulfoglycosphingolipids in Renal Cell Carcinoma Tissues.
- Anal. Chem. 87 (2015) 7187-7195. High-Throughput and Comprehensive Lipidomic Analysis Using Ultrahigh-Performance Supercritical Fluid Chromatography−Mass Spectrometry
- Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 407 (2015) 991-1002. Determination of lipidomic differences between human breast cancer and surrounding normal tissues using HILIC-HPLC/ESI-MS and multivariate data analysis.
- J. Chromatogr. B 1000 (2015) 14-21. Lipidomic differentiation between human kidney tumors and surrounding normal tissues using HILIC-HPLC/ESI–MS andmultivariate data analysis