Ing. Tomáš Hájek, Ph.D.
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-8791-6163
Researcher ID: FGT-9534-2022
- 1992-1999: Secondary Industrial School of Food in Pardubice.
- 1999-2004: Master degree - University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry, field of study: Evaluation and Analysis of Foodstuffs, diploma thesis: Liquid chromatography of antioxidants by coulometric detection.
- 2004-2011: Ph.D. degree - University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry, field of study: Analytical Chemistry, Ph.D. thesis “Chromatographic analysis of natural electroactive compounds” under the supervision of prof. Ing. Pavel Jandera, DrSc., defense of Ph.D. thesis (March 2011)).
- Assistant professor at the Department of Analytical Chemistry, University of Pardubice.
- Two dimensional liquid chromatography, food analysis, characterization different types of reverse phase chromatography columns, liquid chromatography, gas chromatography of fatty acids.
- Awards for the poster presentation on 16th International Symposium on Separation Science in Rome. Name of poster: Comprehensive Two-dimensional Liquid Chromatography: Comparison of Different Second Dimension Gradients (2010).
- Poster was nominated amongst the 15 best poster from 570 presented at 30th International Symposium on chromatography in Salzburg. Name of poster: Comprehensive Two-dimensional Liquid Chromatography: Comparison of Different Second Dimension Gradients (2014).
- Poster named Automated dual comprehensive HILIC×RP+RP×RP liquid chromatography on single colum presented at 8th International Symposium on Advances in Extraction Technologies (ExTech’2016) and the 22nd International Symposium on Separation Science (ISSS’2016) in Toruń was one of eight awarded of the 250 present poster presentations (2016).
- Poster named Three-loop modulator for comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography presented at 33th International Symposium on Chromatography (ISC 2022) in Budapest was one of three awarded of the 222 present poster presentations (2022).
- 37 papers in international journals, one chapter in book, author and co-author of more than 70 presentations at international and national conferences.
- H-index 17, the number of citations is >1000 according to Web of Science.
- Joint papers: #110, #147.
Foreign research stays
- Prof. Georgios Theodoridis Ph.D., Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Department of Chemistry, Greece (03-07/2006).
- Lecturer of subject “Basics of food technologies II” (from 2013), “Food chemistry and analysis” (from 2016) and “Instrumental methods in food analysis” (from 2022); Laboratory exercises of Analytical chemistry I a II, Food analysis, Advanced instrumental analysis and Identification of organic compounds; supervisor of bachelor and diploma theses.