Ing. Jakub Idkowiak
- 2009 – 2012: Tadeusz Kosciuszko High School in Jarocin
- 2012 – 2016: B.Eng. degree: Poznan University of Technology, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Institute of Chemical Technology and Engineering, Diploma thesis: Application of photopolymerization for preparation of biomaterials. Synthesis and analysis of their stability using MS techniques. Supervisor: prof. Ewa Andrzejewska
- 2016-2017 Master degree: Poznan University of Technology, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Institute of Chemical Technology and Engineering, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poznan Diploma thesis: Lipid profiling in chronic kidney disease – related atherosclerosis using mass spectrometry methods Supervisor: prof. Magdalena Łuczak
- 2019 – now: Ph.D. candidate – University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry, field of study: Analytical Chemistry, supervisor: prof. Michal Holčapek
- Ph.D. student.
- Shotgun lipidomics on low and high-resolution mass spectrometers, statistical analysis, GC-MS-based metabolomics.
- Co-author of 5 publications.