Mgr. Karel Hořejší
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-6763-3983
- 2009 – 2013: Secondary Industrial School of Chemistry in Brno
- 2013 – 2018: Master degree - University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice, Faculty of Science, Institute of Chemistry, field of study: Environmental Chemistry. Diploma thesis: Development, optimization and validation of an analytical method for determination of neurotoxin β-N-methylamino-L-alanine in water and cyanobacteria using LC/MS, supervisor: Ing. David Kakouhn, Ph.D.
- 2018 – now: Ph.D. degree – University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry, field of study: Analytical Chemistry, supervisor: prof. Michal Holčapek
- Ph.D. student
- Lipidomic analysis using hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography coupled with electrospray ionization mass spectrometry (HILIC-ESI/MS).
- 1 paper in international journal, author of 1 short lecture at national conference, 2 posters at national conferences.
- Joint paper: #132