Michela Antonelli, Ph.D.
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-1246-6110
- 2006 – 2011: Scientific High school in Tivoli, Italy
- 2011 – 2016: Master degree – University of Rome "Sapienza", Faculty of Pharmacy and Medicine, Department of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Thechnology, field of study: Analytical Chemistry, Separation Science, Pharmaceutical Science and Mass Spectrometry diploma thesis: Evaluation of the kinetic and thermodynamic performances of chromatogrpahic columns packed with chiral-zwitterionic stationary phases sub-2μm based on macrocyclic glycopeptides, supervisor: Professor. Alessia Ciogli co-supervisor: Professor. Francesco Gasparrini
- 2016 - 2017: Internship at the laboratory of the Depertament of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technology with the Professor Francesco Gasparrini at the University of Rome "Sapienza"
- 2017 – 2020: Ph.D. degree – University of Rome "Sapienza", Faculty of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences, Department of Chemistry, field of study: Analytical Chemistry, Lipidomics supervisor: prof. Aldo Laganà
- 2021 – now: Postdoc at the University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry
- Postdoc at the Department of Analytical Chemistry, University of Pardubice
- Electrospray ionization mass spectrometry coupled with high-performance liquid chromatography (reversed-phase, HILIC) and supercritical fluid chromatography and their application in the field of lipidomics and metabolomics.
- Awarded for excellent graduated student for the year 2015/2016 from "Fondazione Roma Sapienza NoiSapienza Associazione Alumni" (8th May 2017, Rome, Italy)
- 16 papers in international journals, author of 5 lectures at national conferences, 14 posters at international and national conferences.
- H-index 7.
- Joint papers: #143
Foreign Research stays
- January - July 2020: Internship at the University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry at the reasearch group of prof. Michal Holčapek