Ing. Michaela Chocholoušková
- 2007 – 2011: Grammar school in Vlašim
- 2011 – 2016: Master degree – University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical chemistry, field of study: Analytical Chemistry, diploma thesis: Effect of temperature on the retention of small molecules on monolithic stationary phases, supervisor: doc. RNDr. Jiří Urban, Ph.D.
- 2016 – now: Ph.D. degree – University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry, field of study: Analytical Chemistry, supervisor: prof. Ing. Michal Holčapek, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. student.
- Electrospray ionization mass spectrometry coupled with high-performance liquid chromatography (reversed-phase, HILIC) and their application in the field of lipidomics.
- Best poster award at School of Mass Spectrometry 2018, Špindlerův Mlýn, Czech Republic.
- 2 papers in international journals, co-author of 3 lectures at international and national conferences, 4 posters at international and national conferences.