Ing. Robert Jirásko, Ph.D.
- 1992-1999: Grammar School in Hořice
- 1999-2004: Master degree - University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry, field of study: Evaluation and Analysis of Foodstuffs, diploma thesis: Structural Analysis of Organotin Compounds Using Mass Spectrometry with Electrospray Ionization
- 2004-2008: Ph.D. degree - University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry, field of study: Analytical Chemistry, Ph.D. thesis “Characterization of organometallic compounds using electrospray ionization mass spectrometry” under the supervision of Prof. Michal Holčapek Ph.D., defense of Ph.D. thesis (21st April 2008)
- Research worker at the Department of Analytical Chemistry, University of Pardubice.
- Matrix-assisted and matrix-free laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry, electrospray-ionization mass spectrometry and its coupling with high-performance liquid chromatography and their application in lipidomic, metabolomic and drug metabolite studies.
- Member of organizing committee of Schools of mass spectrometry (2011, 2010, 2009 a 2008) and 14. Czech - Slovak spectroscopic conference (2010) organized by Spectroscopic Society J.M.M. and University of Pardubice.
- Member of local organising committee of 45th International Symposium on High Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques (HPLC 2017).
- The first prize for the best scientific work in spectroscopy for authors under 35 years devoted by Spectroscopic Society J.M.M. (December 2009).
- The rector award for young scientists under 35 years (November 2015).
- 74 papers in international journals, two chapters in book, author and co-author of more than 90 presentations at international and national conferences
- H-index 19, the number of citations is >1214 according to SCI excluding autocitations.
Foreign research stays
- Prof. Egon Erwin Rosenberg, Technical University of Vienna, Austria (02-04 /2007).
- Dr. Aleš Svatoš, Max Planck Institute for Chemical Ecology, Jena, Germany (08/2011).
- Running research projects: member of project No. 18-12204S (Czech Science Foundation).
- Finished research projects: principle investigator - No. P206/12/P065 (Czech Science Foundation), member of research team - No. P502/10/0217 (Czech Science Foundation), member of research team - ERC CZ project LL331302 (Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic).
- Lecturer of subject “Mass Spectrometry in Organic Analysis” (from 2019), Laboratory exercises of Analytical chemistry I a II, supervisor of bachelor and diploma theses.