Ing. Ondřej Peterka
- 2008 – 2012: Secondary Industrial School of Chemistry in Brno
- 2012 – 2017: Master degree – University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical chemistry, field of study: Analytical Chemistry, diploma thesis: HPLC and Determination of Amines, supervisor: Ing. Aleš Eisner, Ph.D.
- 2017 – now: Ph.D. degree – University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry, field of study: Analytical Chemistry, supervisor: prof. Ing. Michal Holčapek, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. student.
- Lipidomic analysis using ultra-high performance supercritical fluid chromatography with electrospray ionization mass spectrometry.
- Co-author of 5 lectures at international and national conferences, 3 posters at international and national conferences.