Ing. Eva Cífková, Ph.D.
Born: 12. 5. 1985; nationality: Czech; marital status: married.
- High School in Hranice, Specialization: Analytical Chemistry (2000 - 04).
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry and technical chemistry - University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry (2004 - 07)
- Master degree in analytical chemistry - University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry (2007 - 09)
- Ph.D. study (2009-2013), University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry, Ph.D. thesis “Lipidomic analysis of plant and animal tissues using HPLC/MS” under the supervision of Prof. Michal Holčapek, Ph.D.
- Research worker at Department of Analytical Chemistry, University of Pardubice.
- Lipidomic analysis, liquid chromatography, LC-MS.
- Csaba Horváth Young Scientist Award – 36th International Symposium on High-Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques, Budapest, Hungary, 19. - 23. 6. 2011.
- 3 research articles in international journals (+1 submitted for publication), author and co-author of 21 lectures and 15 posters at international and national conferences.
Foreign Research stays
- April - May 2011: Prof. Dr. Pat Sandra, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium.
- Teaching in laboratory courses of Analytical Chemistry