Mgr. Ivana Brabcová, Ph.D.
- 2003-2008: Master degree - University of Hradec Králové, Faculty of Education, field of study: Teaching at Upper Primary Schools
- 2008-2013: Ph.D. degree – Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Pharmacy in Hradec Králové, Department of Analytical Chemistry, field of study: Analytical Chemistry, Ph.D. thesis “The use of modern chromatographic approaches and sample preparation in the analysis of biologically active substances ” under the supervision of Assoc. Prof. Dalibor Šatinský Ph.D.
- 2013-2017: Czech Academy of Sciences, Institute of Physiology CAS, department: Adipose Tissue Biology
- Postdoc at Department of Analytical Chemistry, University of Pardubice
- Lipidomic analysis, liquid chromatography, LC-MS
- 7 papers in international journals
Foreign Research stays
- Prof. Jose Juan Santana Rodriguez, University of Las Palamas de Gran Canaria (03-07/2012)
- Running research projects: member of ERC CZ project LL331302 (Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic)
- Finished research projects: main-worker – FRVŠ G6 589/2011, co-worker GAUK 34609/2009
- Laboratory exercises: Qualitative and quantitative analytical chemistry, 2nd year master program, program: Pharmacy